The Data Entry Operator will report to the focal person CDLD in the district, that is usually the District Officer Finance and Planning (DO-F&P). Besides entering data of first applications and detailed project proposals into the CDLD MIS, the Data Entry Operator will also generate different reports and ensure safety of the all types of the CDLD data
The Data Entry Operator will be oriented by the MIS Team of the CDLD Programme on CDLD Policy implementation aspects, such as, policy notification, annual targets, application cycles, women rounds, data entry, MIS dashboard, report generation, etc.
Under the overall supervision of DO-F&P, the Data Entry Operator will be required to achieve the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Entry of advertisement details and uploading the JPGs of its press coverage into the MIS of CDLD.
• Data entry of all first applications received against rounds on the basis of union council, village council and neighbourhood council into the MIS.
• Entry of scoring done by the Technical Evaluation Committee 1 (TEC-1) and generation of report of the shortlisted community projects.
• Provision of printed lists to support the Technical Evaluation Committee 2 (TEC-2) meeting.
• Updating the status of detailed project proposals including those sent to the line departments for technical review.
• Provision of printed lists for review and approval of the District Development Committee (DDC).
• Compilation of reports for data entry which are submitted by the Pool of Engineers (PoEs) in the districts.
• Generation of progress status report for DO-F&P and other officials to facilitate progress review.
• Updating any changes in the boundaries, population and other demographic indicators of union councils, village councils and neighbourhood councils.
• In addition to the above mentioned tasks, provide assistance in computer related tasks to the DO-F&P.
• Any other tasks provided by DO F&P from time to time.
• A minimum of bachelor’s degree in any related discipline from an HEC recognised university.
• At least one year of demonstrated experience in similar capacity with public or private sector organisation(s) is mandatory.
• Strong hold over computer office applications usage i.e. Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Minimum typing speed required is 45 words per minute.
Conditions and How to Apply
• Male/female applicants holding domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, preferably Malakand Division, are eligible for the position of Data Entry Operator.
• Public sector employees working in the different government offices may apply through proper channel.
• Application, resume with attested photocopies of domicile certificate, educational documents, experience letters and CNIC should reach the Office of the District Officer Finance and Planning within fifteen (15) days of publication of the advertisement.
• Incomplete and/or unattested documents or applications received after the due date will not be considered.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA will be permissible for test/interview.