A female facilitation desk is to be established in CDLD district Shangla where a Female Facilitation Assistant will guide and help individual women and women-led community-based organisations who intend to apply for projects under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa CDLD Programme.
|Title||No of Posts||Qualification||Experience||Age||Contract|
|Female Facilitation Assistant||1||Bachelor’s degree in social or management sciences from an HEC recognised university.||At least one year of demonstrated experience in management assistant, community mobilisation or public facilitation roles with public or private sector organisation(s).||18 - 45 years||Initially offered for one year with a lump sum salary of PKR 35,000 per month. The contract will be extendable until March 2018 on the basis of satisfactory performance.|
Female Facilitation Assistant will be required to achieve the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Acquire understanding and orientation around CDLD Policy, notification on the CDLD Policy implementation, call for application cycles, performance matrix targets, and implementation arrangements in the district.
• Work closely and actively with the District Officer (Finance and Planning) to understand the role, establish the women facilitation desk, and also understand the nature of assistance required.
• Takeover CDLD related district record, organise it properly, and also maintain it for ready reference.
• Provide information to women applicants and women CBOs about the necessary application, evaluation and implementation processes under CDLD.
• Help women applicants and women CBOs with the application process including filling the forms properly, submission of the documents, follow-up on the applications, etc.
• Provide secretarial assistance to the District Officer (Finance and Planning) in CDLD specific record keeping, communication material, drafting letters, organising meetings, etc.
• Assist the District Officer (Finance and Planning) in the compilation of CDLD monthly progress report in consultation with the pool of engineers.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the District Officer (Finance and Planning) and CDLD Coordinator (Local Government, Elections and Rural Development Department).
Conditions and How to Apply
• Women applicants holding domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, preferably Malakand Division, are eligible for the position of Female Facilitation Assistant.
• Public sector employees working in the different government offices may apply through proper channel.
• Applications with attested photocopies of domicile certificate, educational documents, experience letters and CNIC should reach the Office of the District Officer Finance and Planning within fifteen (15) days of publication of the advertisement.
• Incomplete and/or unattested documents or applications received after the due date will not be considered.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA will be permissible for test/interview.